When the carrier is tied on without the baby in, it provides a great breast feeding cover too.
Here is why....
* you can feed your baby discreetly without using obvious nursing cover/blanket or muslin.
* It won’t fall off as its tied on.
* You have an identical piece of fabric over the other shoulder so it’s not obvious that you are feeding.
* you were already wearing it before you started feeding.
* no need to wear nursing tops, any top which can be pulled down, opened or lifted up can be worn as the carrier fabric can cover any exposed flesh.
* the baby carrier is ready to put baby back into when you have done feeding.
* the fabric wont cover your baby's face or body, just the breast so its not obvious you are feeding.
It is possible to breastfeed with the baby inside the carrier though it is much easier and more discreet to lift the baby out of the sling and feed under (not inside) either of the shoulder straps.